Memes- Created some sound memes

 Aware of the bird sounds, wind sounds at Lambert Park, Skate board park, the ball field. Loved the feeling of movement from children with bikes, to skate boarders young and old. I watched them for along while and did a series of  photographs. There was one child on a scooter who yelled over to a smaller child, I think he was her younger brother who was stuck at the top of a cement mountain and fearful to come down, she yelled out “ You have to believe in yourself”. Such wisdom, she paused,  watched, turned around, went back and by then the sibling was off the top of the cement structure. Just as she turned around, I looked down at the table I was sitting on and it had chalk graffiti “star”.

Lots of amazing trees in Lambert Park, trees that lean, oak trees silhouetted against  dark sky. Spring blossoms white and pink bursting into bloom, lots of wind, people out and about walking.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement about the two series: Memory, Time and Place

Alter Honouring Mother